Welcome to the Council of Black Nurses Scholarship Program. Please read the following information and follow the instructions as indicated.
APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Enrolled in an accredited BSN, ADN or ADN to BSN, and MSN program.
- Completed at least one semester/quarter of the program during which nursing courses are taken. LVN to RN 30 Unit Option program students may apply during their first semester. Applicants must not be in the last quarter or semester of the program.
- Passing all courses as required by the college or university.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Currently involved or have been involved in service to the African American community (i.e., health fairs, church activities, senior center volunteers, etc).